Fowlerville, MI - Furnace & Air Conditioning Service, Repair & Maintenance Contractor
Schutz Heating & Cooling is proud to serve the Fowlerville community!
We are proud to be part of this community, serving your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you need repair, replacement or a new installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air filtration system, we get the job right the first time. Our certified technicians service all furnace and air conditioning make and models.
Please call us today at 517-552-4039 to consult with our home comfort specialist.
- Repair Service
- New Air Conditioner Sales
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- High Efficiency Air Conditioner Upgrades
- Air Conditioner Parts
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
- Single Room Air Conditioners
- Wall Mount Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Filters
- Furnace Filters
- Air Cleaners
- Air Purifiers
- Whole House Humidifiers
- Programmable Thermostats
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Ultraviolet (UV) Germicidal Lights
- Repair Service
- New Gas Furnace Sales
- New Oil Furnace Sales
- New Heat Pump Sales
- New Boiler Sales
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Installation
- Boiler Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Boiler Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Repair
- Boiler Repair
- Furnace Parts
- Heat Pump Parts
- Boiler Parts
- Heating Maintenance Contracts
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- Single Room Heating
- Wall Mount Heat Pumps
About Fowlerville, MI - Happy to be your hometown Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor!
Fowlerville’s first permanent settler was Ralph Fowler in 1836, and that is where the name originated. The Fowlerville Chronicles, self-published in 2010 by Marion Cornett, follows the history of Fowlerville from the coming of Ralph Fowler in 1836 all the way through to 2010. The love of local history is evident in the hundreds of photos, maps, charts and more included in the lovingly created volume. The community spirit is just a part of what makes Fowlerville so special. Seasonal weather means the landscapes and temps are always changing but the town is consistently safe, fun and family-friendly.
Today, the village is the location of the Livingston County Fair Grounds, where various large name concerts, the county fair, Horse racing, "Biker Fest" and more are held each year. There are also annual celebrations in the town throughout the year celebrating different public holidays. In the nearby town of Brighton, Brighton State Recreation Area is a nearly 5,000 4,947-acre recreation area, located near Mount Brighton ski area. It can be enjoyed in any season and for a wide array of activities like camping, hiking and more. In addition, other close by trails and recreational areas include:
- Pinckney State Recreation Area.
- Crooked Lake Trail (5 miles) long (8.0 km - open to hiking, mountain biking and cross-country skiing)
- The Pinckney State Recreation Area’s Equestrian Trail (8 miles)
- Losee Lake Trail (3.3 miles – hiking only)
- Potawatomi Trail (17 miles - open to hiking, cross-country skiing and mountain biking)
- Silver Lake Trail (2 miles - open to hiking, mountain biking and cross-country skiing.)
- Waterloo–Pinckney Trail (35 miles - passes through glacial features such as eskers and kettle lakes and through swamps, meadows and more.
The nearby town of Howell holds many annual festivals. The Michigan Challenge Balloonfest is held there every year in the warmth of late June. Activities normally include:
- Mini Carnival